FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can my item be delivered to a PO Box?
Yes. All deliveries are sent via Australia Post eParcel and can easily be delivered to PO Boxes.
Q: Does your postage fee include insurance?
Yes, all delivery costs include insurance.
Q: How do I track the progress of my delivery?
By close of business on the day your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from our eParcel system with full tracking details and information so that you can monitor your order online and in real time. Alternatively you can log into your Empire Garage account and retrieve your shipping info at your convenience.
Q: When will my parcel arrive via eParcel?
The following table outlines estimated delivery times with Australia Post. Please note that due to Australia Post regulations we are not able to treat any parcel as lost until five business days after their estimated delivery date. Some orders may take us an additional 2-3 business days to process as they are special order.
|Sydney Metro, , NSW Country||1-2 business days|
|Melbourne Metro||2-3 business days|
|Brisbane Metro||3-4 business days|
|Vic Country, QLD Country South, Tasmania||4-5 business days|
|Perth Metro, QLD Country North Adelaide Metro||5-6 business days|
|WA Country Near, NT Near, NT Remote||6-7 business days|
|WA Country Far, External Territories||7-8 business days|
Q: How much is delivery?
Shipping starts at $2.00 for small items and is capped at $9.90 – buy as much as you want and only pay $9.90 for delivery. Order more than $100 and standard delivery within Australia is free.
Q: Does someone need to be home to receive my order?
No, however if no-one is home and Australia Post does not believe it is safe to leave your parcel they will leave you a card in your mail box with all the information required to pick up your parcel/s.
Q: Can I purchase products not listed on the website?
If there is an item that you wish to purchase that is not currently on our website, send us an email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and we will be happy to discuss further.
Likewise, if there is a variation of a product which we do have on our website, contact us to discuss your options as at Empire Garage there are many choices!
Q: What does presale mean?
If you purchase something on Presale, your order is not currently in stock, but will be dispatched as soon as the items are available.
You will also notice an expected dispatch date informing you of when the products are expected to be back in stock.
Q: What is your ABN?
ABN: 83 522 384 361
Q: Why sign up to the newsletter?
By signing up to the newsletter you will be first to hear about all new product releases, sales and Empire Garage news!
PAYMENT AND PURCHASING
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
Empire Garage accepts payments made by Visa, Mastercard, Bank Deposit, and PayPal.
Q: If I purchase a Empire Garage product, will I be supplied with a Tax Invoice?
You will get a tax invoice sent via email; for security purposes invoices are not sent with your order.
Q: Is It Safe To Make Credit Card Payments Online?
The Empire Garage website uses SSL Encryption.
All payments made on the Empire Garage website are processed by the eWay Payment Gateway which is highly reliable and secure.
Q: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes. All goods come with a standard 12 month return-to-base warranty.
Q: When does the warranty become valid?
Warranty is effective from the date of receipt of the product.
Where accurate tracking information is unavailable it is assumed delivery occurs five business days after dispatch.
Q: What does the warranty cover?
Empire Garage’s 12 month warranty covers product defects in material and workmanship.
Warranty will not cover fault or damage caused by a customer’s use or misuse of the product.
- How do I have my product fixed under warranty?
All warranty work is return-to-base. The customer is responsible for shipment of the item back to our warehouse.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Empire Garage- ABN: 45 274 820 785
- By browsing this Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- All prices listed on the website are listed in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated
- All prices listed on the website include GST unless otherwise specified. All prices listed on the website exclude delivery costs, which is shown separately in the checkout or may be calculated from the product page
- Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the website are subject to change without notice
- An order is placed by following the instructions in the checkout and is confirmed once payment is received
- Empire Garage reserves the right to cancel an order at their sole discretion
- In the event an order is cancelled the funds will be returned via the original payment method
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- We provide a 30-day money back guarantee on all products
- We will provide a full refund of the order price less initial delivery costs; it is the buyer’s responsibility to arrange return shipping at their cost
- To be eligible for our money back guarantee you must email email@example.com within thirty days of receiving the product for further instructions
- Once the product is received by Empire Garage we will arrange for a refund via the original payment method
- Goods must be in as new condition with all original accessories supplied in the same condition they were received in, with original packaging. If goods are not in new condition a restocking fee for the cost of replacement parts will be applied
- The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) has introduced some new requirements with respect to warranties against defective goods supplied from 1 January 2012 in respect of sales to consumers.
o Goods sold to consumers may come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
o Consumers are entitled to a replacement of the goods or a refund of the price for a major failure of the goods and also compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
o Consumers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
o Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au
o Where consumers have purchased goods and the manufacturer has also provided a warranty against defects (Manufacturers Warranty), that warranty is in addition to the consumer guarantee we provide in relation to the goods.